The Kansas City Startup Village (KCSV) is an entrepreneurial micro-community helping to grow and support entrepreneurship and Kansas City’s startup ecosystem.
Our mission: Foster the education of entrepreneurs and increase the number of opportunities for startups to succeed through programming, recruitment and knowledge sharing.
Our vision: Establish the KCSV as a hub of the Greater Kansas City startup community and serve as an example and resource for other startup communities.
Our core values:
- Facilitate collisions, co-learning and connectedness among entrepreneurs.
- Engage and support the community and local residents.
- Guide high density community growth.
- Help bridge political, social and economic boundaries across the state line.
- Encourage innovation using next generation Internet speeds (Google Fiber).
- Embrace failure and support the entrepreneurs who experience it.
- Share what we’ve learned about building a startup community with other leaders, dreamers and pioneers.
If you are interested in joining the KCSV, please click here. There are no fees to pay or applications to submit. We’re an open community, and we’re seeking like-minded, local/regional/national/international startups and entrepreneurs who are interested in growing their business in the Kansas neighborhoods of Hanover Heights/Spring Valley and Frank Rushton and the Missouri neighborhoods of West Plaza North and West Plaza South.
Join the growing list of startups who have already made the KCSV their home. Be on the forefront of the fastest Internet speeds available in the nation, and imagine how it can take your startup to new heights.
Got questions? Contact us!
KCSV: A proud member of the Kansas City startup ecosystem.
psst… Check out The Hitchhikers Guide to the Kansas City Startup Community. It’s awesome.